kr 1900 – kr 2500
DGA print (edition size 39), paper size A3.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
Exploring the state of mind, this is what the series of watercolour DGAs named Mindscapes are all about. Through the portraits painted in a loose and almost abstract way, I try to induce an emotion in the viewer, connecting the figure in the painting with the viewer at an emotional level, exposing the state of mind, the mindscape of the figure, to the viewer.
All the portraits are painted up-side down, meaning I have not seen the painting the correct way during the painting process. In doing it this way, I concentrate more about the strokes, the emotions, and about closing the connection gap to the viewer.
Connect with me here:
Watercolour DGA. An original watercolour painting is photographed, then worked with in a digital format, painting, layering and changing until I reach a result that I like. The result image, a combination of a watercolour painting and digital layering, is sent to a professional print house to make a limited edition print series.
29,7 x 42 cm (A3)
The Watercolour DGA is signed with a unique id-number, and my signature of approval. The title and technique is also stated.
The original watercolour painting is not available for sale.
Worldwide shipping is possible, see "Terms & Conditions" for details. Contact me if you have any questions, I'm happy to help you.